Vitamins and Minerals
Discover the Best for you and your family:
When you take solid form vitamins, that is, capsules or tablets, do you think you’re getting what you’re paying for?
Well, think again:
The liquid advantage:
- It has been demonstrated that on average only 39-53% of the nutrients in capsules actually are absorbed. In pills it’s even worse: 10%-20%.
- However, studies have shown that your body may absorb up to 98% of liquid supplements.
- Moreover, capsules or tablets (pills) can take from 20-30 minutes just to break down, before the body can even start to assimilate the nutrients.
- In Liquid form it takes 1-4 minutes to assimilation!
- This makes liquid a very superior form, both for assimilation and value for money!!
Please share, thank you!