- 280 g AP flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp veg oil
- 200 g Boiling water
- Sesame oil
- 1-2 bunches green onion, thinly sliced
- Mix flour + salt in bowl
- Boil water and pour over flour, add veg oil, and mix with a wooden spoon until everything comes together. It may need a little more water if the dough is too dry.
- Once the dough cools down after a few minutes, knead into a smooth ball and cover with plastic wrap and rest 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4, shape into balls and roll out into circle about 3 mm thick. Use a little flour if necessary to keep from sticking.
- Brush each circle generously with sesame oil. Sprinkle sliced green onions evenly over the top.
- Start from the bottom of the circle and roll into a tight log.
- Roll each log into a spiral. Flatten out and roll out into a circle again about 5 mm thick.
- Pan fry on medium heat with veg oil until golden brown on each side. About 2-3 minutes on each side.