By: JON PONG
- 180 g Milk (3/4 cup)
- 240 g 35% cream (1 cup)
- 40 g White sesame (4 tbsp)
- 45 g Sugar (3 tbsp)
- pinch Salt
- 2 pcs Gelatin Sheets (or 2 tsps gelatin powder)
- Toast sesame seeds in a pan on medium-high heat, stirring &tossing constantly to keep from burning. Set aside.
- Pour milk, cream, toasted sesame, sugar, and salt in a pot and bring topsoil.
Remove from heat and cover pot for 45 minutes to infuse
- Re-heat liquid to a simmer and remove from heat(do not boil).
- Bloom gelatin sheets in cold water for 1-2 minutes until soft.
Squeeze out sheets and add to the warm panda cotta base.
- Stir until gelatin is fully dissolved. Pour into small cups or bowls and set in fridge to firm up
(do not cover for the first hour to prevent condensation) Should take about 4 hours to set up.Please share, thank you!