By: Craig Wong
- 5 cups frozen peas
- 4 cups cold chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup Baby spinach leaves, blanched, shocked in ice, squeezed of excess moisture
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Add frozen peas and stock into blender. Blend on high for 3-5 minutes until mixture is very smooth.
- Add mint, spinach, salt and white pepper. Blend for another 30 seconds.
- Add heavy cream and blend for 10 seconds.
- Strain the soup and refrigerate or serve chilled immediately.