- 1 1/4 cup of graham crumbs
- 2 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of butter or you can buy a ready made 9″ graham pie crust
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tsp of grated lime rinds
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of fresh lime juice
- Preheat the oven to325°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and sugar.
- Evenly press mixture into 9″ pie dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let the crust cool.
- Whisk egg yolks.
- Mix egg yolks and lime rinds.
- Add condensed milk and lime juice.
- Mix until well blended.
- Once crust is cool, pour filling into crust evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Cool for 3 hours
- Top with whipped cream as desired and garnish with lime rinds.
Enjoy 🙂Please share, thank you!