- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/3 pineapple
Tip: you can replace the pineapple with a variety of sweet-tasting apples
- 10 to 20 spinach leaves, depending on your taste
- 2 stalks of celery – prefer the less bitter core
- 1 organic lime
- Peel the pineapple, cut it into quarters to remove the hard core.
- For the version with apples, wash them well in a bowl with a few drops of white vinegar and a clean soft sponge — we’ll be using the peel, which is very healthy — and cut them in half, to be able to introduce them in the juicer (just remove the seeds).
- Wash the spinach leaves and cucumber in water with a few drops of white vinegar. Cut the cucumber into large pieces.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon
- In a juicer or blender, put all the ingredients and blend for 2 to 3 minutes.
- If you are making the juice in a blender, add half a handful of crushed ice for extra freshness.
- If the juice is made with a juicer, place in a cool place and add one or two ice cubes according to your taste.
I prefer the juicer, as the texture will be more pleasant. My favorite juicer is this one, it features a slow “cold press” so it retains all the nutritional qualities of the food, unlike other models that produce heat and alter the nutritional properties.
To consume preferably in the hours which follow the preparation to keep the benefits of vitamins and minerals.Please share, thank you!