TED CORRADO CHEF – BY MINISTRY
- 280 g ground veal
- 280 g groundwork
- 10 g parsley (chopped)
- 10 g basil (chopped)
- 45 g breadcrumbs
- 85 g milk
- 2 eggs
- 40 g grated parmigiana
- 5 g cracked black pepper
- 10 g salt or to taste
- Mix bread crumbs with milk and soak until really soft.
- Mix soaked bread mixture with eggs, salt, pepper, and herbs together.
- Then add to both ground meats and mix well.
- Let meatball mix rest in fridge for
- 1 hour, shape into 65g balls.
- Drop meatballs into simmering tomato sauce, braise on medium simmer for 1.5-2 hours or until tender but still juicy.