- 1 cucumber – preferably organic
- 1 ½ liters of hot water – just about to boil
- 1 organic or organic lemon
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- 1 piece of fresh ginger 1.5 to 2 cm, depending on your taste.
- In a bowl, put the whole mint leaves, after having washed and dried them.
- Add the ginger, after having removed the skin and grated it.
(Tip: A hand blender will do the trick, for those who don’t have a food processor).
- Pour in the simmering water and infuse for about ½ hour.
- Rinse the cucumber under water. Make slices with a mandolin
(Tip: Brush the skin of the cucumber in a bowl containing a few drops of white vinegar, to ensure an ecological and perfect cleaning).
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon.
- Pour the infusion into a carafe and add the sliced cucumber and the juice of the squeezed lemon. With a wooden spoon, mix well.
Place in the refrigerator for maximum thirst-quenching effect.
(Tip: consume within a day, to keep the maximum of vitamins and minerals).