Equipment: measuring cups, measuring spoons, stove, egg beater, knife
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 pound Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoon Knox gelatin, dissolved in
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound fresh shrimp
- Split shrimp lengthwise through center after cooked.
- Heat the soup.
- Add the cheese to this using an egg beater to mix until fluffy and smooth.
- Add gelatin.
- Use the egg beater again to make sure it is mixed thoroughly.
- When cool, add the rest of the ingredients and pour into molds
Save a few of the shrimp for garnish.