Fruit Bubble Tea is a refreshing and fun drink that combines the sweetness of fruit with the excitement of bubbles!
It’s perfect for hot summer days or any time you want a tasty and unique beverage.
With this recipe, you can make Fruit Bubble Tea at home using simple ingredients and equipment.
Fruit Bubble Tea Recipe
- Large pot
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Blender or milk frother
- Glasses or mugs
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup fruit juice such as pineapple, orange, or grapefruit
- 1/2 cup milk dairy or non-dairy
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- Fresh fruit slices such as strawberries, blueberries, or kiwi for garnish
- In a large pot, combine the water, sugar, honey, fruit juice, milk, and salt. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is warm.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the gelatin. Let it sit for a few minutes to soften.
- Pour the mixture into a blender or milk frother and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness and flavor as needed. You can add more honey or fruit juice if desired.
- Pour the Fruit Bubble Tea into glasses or mugs filled with ice.
- Top each glass off with fresh fruit slices and serve immediately.
Can I use artificial sweeteners instead of sugar?
Yes, you can substitute sugar with artificial sweeteners like stevia or erythritol.
What type of milk should I use?
You can use dairy milk or non-dairy milk alternatives like almond, soy, or coconut milk.
How do I make the bubbles last longer?
To keep the bubbles afloat, pour the tea slowly and avoid stirring the drink too much.