Brown Sugar Bubble Tea is a delightful and refreshing drink that combines the richness of brown sugar with the fun of bubbles.
It’s perfect for any time of day, whether you need a pick-me-up or a treat.
With this recipe, you can make Brown Sugar Bubble Tea at home using simple ingredients and equipment.
Brown Sugar Bubble Tea Recipe
- Large pot
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Blender or milk frother
- Glasses or mugs
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk dairy or non-dairy
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit slices such as strawberries, blueberries, or kiwi for garnish
- In a large pot, combine the water, brown sugar, milk, salt, cocoa powder, baking soda, and vanilla extract. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is warm.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it cool slightly.
- Pour the mixture into a blender or milk frother and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness and flavor as needed. You can add more brown sugar or milk to suit your preference.
- Pour the Brown Sugar Bubble Tea into glasses or mugs filled with ice.
- Top each glass off with fresh fruit slices and serve immediately.
Can I use alternative sweeteners instead of brown sugar?
Yes, you can substitute brown sugar with honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar.
Can I add other flavors to the tea?
Yes, you can add a hint of mint, lemongrass, or citrus zest to the tea for added flavor.
How do I make the bubbles last longer?
To keep the bubbles afloat, pour the tea slowly and avoid stirring the drink too much.