Oreo Milk Tea is a twist on the classic milk tea that has gained popularity worldwide. It’s a perfect blend of black tea, milk, sugar, and crushed Oreos, which gives it a distinct flavor and texture.
The best part about this drink is that it’s incredibly easy to prepare, requiring only a few simple ingredients and minimal preparation time.
With its rich, velvety texture and irresistible flavor, Oreo Milk Tea is a must-try for anyone who loves tea, milk, or Oreos.
Its simplicity makes it a great choice for a quick and easy drink at home, and it’s versatile enough to be enjoyed hot or cold, sweetened or unsweetened.
So go ahead, give it a try, and indulge in the delightful taste of Oreo Milk Tea!
Whether you’re a fan of tea, Oreos, or both, this recipe is sure to impress.
Oreo Milk Tea Recipe
- Large saucepan
- Blender (optional)
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 2 teabags black tea
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8-10 crushed Oreos
- Ice cubes optional
- Whipped cream optional
- Start by boiling the water in a large saucepan. Once boiled, remove from heat and add the two teabags. Let them steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
- While the tea is steeping, heat the milk in a separate saucepan over medium heat until it starts to simmer. Add the granulated sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the crushed Oreos into the milk mixture until they’re fully incorporated.
- Once the tea has steeped, remove the teabags and pour the tea into a large pitcher or jug. Add the milk mixture to the tea and stir well.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness level to your liking. You can add more sugar if desired.
- Chill the tea in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve over ice, if desired, and top with whipped cream and additional crushed Oreos for garnish.
Can I use loose-leaf tea instead of teabags?
Yes, absolutely! Just be sure to strain the leaves from the liquid before mixing with the milk.
How do I make my Oreo Milk Tea extra frothy?
Blend the tea and milk mixture with a handheld blender or a regular blender until foamy.
Can I use different flavored milks, like strawberry or chocolate?
Absolutely! Play around with different flavors to create a unique taste experience.